Help Bring Our Son home!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Seriously...

So this week started off amazingly as we had our homestudy. Learned that we can go on hold if we don't raise the funds needed to continue to process and that we love our agency as they prayed with us and helped us know what we needed to get finished without freaking out about what wasn't done. We feel like we are in a good place! This morning started off somewhat on a more sour note as I called to ask a few questions about hanging drywall in regards to hvac and instead got yelled at that our hvac had to pull the permit instead of us despite me doing the electricity. Good grief....I hate the politics of things. Tmw we go and get fingerprinted to make sure that we aren't criminals. Just pray everything goes well. Never done anything outside of take my brothers candy when I was a kid but so afraid we will be the freak case who gets flagged because there was a mix up in the system and it will delay things. Sigh....knowing its all in God's hands. I know He has a plan but after watching the documentary Stuck with my BFF its so hard to think of all the MILLIONS of orphans that are suffering around the world and in need of LOVE! Bless the poor social worker. I just broke down crying on her telling her my biggest fear is that we will be so close financially to meeting our goals but not enough to complete the adoption. Trusting God can be such a hard walk of faith! Off to drive the bus for camp SummerSign today. May God bless you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment