Help Bring Our Son home!

Monday, September 29, 2014

Wonderful blessings

I had the most amazing weekend with family and my hubby this weekend.  For such a short time period we got lots accomplished.  We got to make the needed errands done, went camping in the most peaceful relaxing time we've had in awhile also spent several hours working on the house and got several things checked off our list.  I am so thrilled and my heart is overflowing.  We have so much work left but through God's grace we willg get things done in His perfect timing.  Life is great and I'm loving this warmer fall weather! Keep checking here and ask top join our deaf adoption Facebook group for more info on the status of our adoption.  Our latest fundraiser is the beautiful bracelets that provide clean water in Africa and help bring our boy home.  All made here in the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment