Help Bring Our Son home!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

update on the addition

Yeah! I finally got to paint a closet! I have primed the boys room and soon hope to finish painting there and lay flooring! I have finally done a good mudding job so that means maybe my sweet hubby will let me do more! I am LEARNING!!!! It has been a whirlwind of a summer and some serious hard work. I am about ready to start back to work and my normal routine! Pray for our finances as the house has eaten more than we expected and thus we are having to COMPLETELY rely on fundraising from here on out to bring our son home! Please consider helping by sharing our info with all your friends and churches too! Http://www.adopttogether.com/ourdeafadoption


Shirts www.adoptionbug.com/ourdeafadoption




Thank you


Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment