Help Bring Our Son home!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Two steps forward?

Finally I have been able to the boys room 85% painted and have started working on their closet. We are trying desperately to finish the rest of the drywall and finish the last of the mudding so that we can began working on the sanding and then lay floors! Keep us in your prayers. Work starts back for me this week and while I am so excited to begin saving money for the adoption and finishing the house and homestudy it drastically cuts into my time to be able to work on the house. Making things much more difficult and reducing the time I can spend fundraising and working on other projects. So please just keep praying for our son and passing on the info on how you and others can help us!




Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment