Help Bring Our Son home!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dispelling doubt

God is so amazing.  Yesterday after waking to a warning about traveling via the state dept, reading that the Dominican has had issues with cholera, not too mention getting close to deadlines of hefty payouts and worrying about finances as we struggle to finish our house and prepare to get our boy. I was starting to feel overwhelmed and questioning the wisdom in going to a country for such a long length of time in the midst of such chaos in the world.  Is it wise?  Where are we gonna get the money? Traveling with two young toddlers? Maybe three kids if were so blessed. Lots of worries, concerns, and questions. I get through my day do my errands go home and in a moment where I finally had a moment to breathe I get an email that we had been blessed with a grant from a friend that lost their son. Tears streamed as I had followed this family during their time of immense pain and incredible faith. Humbled beyond words yet again He has proven we need to press forward.

So onward ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment