Help Bring Our Son home!

Monday, May 11, 2015



    God never ceases to amaze me! The brilliant timing of His is incredible. Watching Him in the details is just astounding! So after all the trials, fuss, and heartache with our house and everything as we sought to get our home study officially finished...guess when the official approval came? Brianna's 3rd Birthday! May 5, 2015 will be a date that sticks in my mind forever for even more reasons now! We are on a much more official playing field as we press onward. Our I-800A gets mailed out this week requesting permission to make this child our son and a U.S. Citizen! Pray that all goes well and speedy! We are mailing in all our official papers to the agency so that they can begin translation ASAP. Next we have biometrics and if I remember anything from 14 years ago with my brother this involves us going to immigration, but I am not completely sure about that as of yet. Brice and I are working hard on finishing the house so that we have it all ready to rent out by this fall to save a little money if we can at all.


At Brianna's recent well visit I asked about scheduling a visit to discuss adoption paperwork and review our sons file once its received! Prayers that this goes well and that we can get an exemption to only stay in country for 4 months so that we can get him stateside for services! I have also checked with the International Adoption Clinic in town and that review will cost us $475 so add that to the legal fees due this summer and we are in some serious fundraising need! God is working out amazing things! We have been blessed with many wonderful donations and are planning a massive Yard Sale for the end of the month! Even better a friend just contacted me that we can use her house for a community wide one this Saturday! Prayers that it goes well and that we earn lots of money for the adoption! Brianna and I are gonna spend lots of time this week getting things together! I am off to do the last couple of errands for today before going home to cook supper and prepare Yard Sale things.


Prayers for the grants we just sent off today and the ones we have yet to apply. Prayers for our boy who is getting older everyday, most likely without language and the love of a family. Prayers for Jessie as I continue studying Spanish. Thanks to a good friend I have been practicing on the way to work, but have spent several weeks on the 3rd cd...Prayers that I renew my gusto!


As I wrap up work for the year and prepare to stay home and catch up on the house and things this summer, prayers that God provides everything we need financially and otherwise as we seek to be wise with finances and time.


Prayers for success at the yard sale, and as we apply for several fundraisers for summer/fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment