Help Bring Our Son home!

Friday, May 29, 2015

Update

This morning as I began my bible study I ran across a verse that really made me stop and think about Adoption. While Paul, Silas, and Timothy might have had a slightly different meaning I can't help but look at 1 Thessalonians 2:8 and think about our boy! "We cared so much for you that we were pleased to share with you not only the gospel of God but also our own lives,   because you had become dear to us."
  Praying for our boy this morning and that God is preparing Him as well as us for the difficult journey ahead!

Update: great news on that only a few minor edits needed on our psych eval, we most likely won't have to pay for a repeat visit!

We have sent in several grants and are in process of registering for our required pre- travel training in July!

We also got our UCIS letter they received our application to make this boy our son!  Waiting on biometrics!

Prayers we get a file and info soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment